British ShuttersThe UK’s leading supplier of interior plantation shutters. Expertly handcrafted and manufactured here in Yorkshire. Made to measure plantation window shutters.
Quick service – Delivery within 2 weeks. We assemble the UPVC plantation shutters locally so there is a short lead time for delivery.
Plantation shutters are not just good looking but have practical benefits as well:
- Add value and improve the look of your environment
- UPVC is great in damp areas, protect against rain and sun
- Give privacy to you and your family
We deal in wholesale sales to both trade and retail.
Affordable you will be surprised to find out how great our prices are!
Plantation shutters require a high degree of skill and experience to install correctly. You can trust us! – We have been in business for 15 years in the UK.
Rest assured of quality with our 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on our plantation shutters.
Beware of “cheap” shutter products, that could mean warping or bending blades/louvres/slats, poor and uneven paint finishes, incorrectly installed shutters and broken down joints and hinges.
Contact us today for further details.
Highest Quality Products
Top Customer Care
Save in comparison to other shutter companies.
Why PVC plantation shutters?
- They are energy efficient and reduce your heating bills.
- They can withstand all weather conditions. There is no corrosion from sea water in the air in coastal areas, and can last under the sun.
- Vinyl shutters are also perfect for humid areas such as showers and sinks. Since they are moisture resistant, they are also a great choice near the swimming pool or ocean.
- Low maintenance required. Very easy to clean with soap and water only – much simpler than wood shutters. No need for repainting.
- Reinforced by aluminium at the core for strength. Elegant hidden control mechanism.
- All of the above benefits PLUS our 10 year manufacturer’s warranty. So rest assured of quality and value.
Lokara UPVC Waterproof ShuttersLokara UPVC composite shutters have an aluminium core, making them extremely strong and durable. They have a smooth UPVC finish, which, unlike painted wood, will not warp, flake or peel over time, making them ideal for use in environments where hygiene is important. Being waterproof they are also suitable for installation in wetrooms and bathrooms, although they can be fitted in any room due to their pleasing aesthetic. They are also fully recyclable.
Are you interested in supplying the best internal plantation shutters manufactured in Britain to your customers? Complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.